Monday, July 23, 2012

Outlook festival 2012 tickets! .

I am with sadness, selling my OUTLOOK Festival ticket as I can no longer go. Outlook is an amazing festival, I have been to the last 2 and I am very sad not to be going again this year. I also have two other tickets available as we booked as a group and can unfortunately not go any more! Contact me if you wish to purchase more than one or tell your friends to get them here! I am selling the ticket just under ticket face value and I will incur a fee for the name change. Tickets are originally £135 +£10 booking fee from the website, so grab yourself a bargain! To change the name is a £10 fee, and I will cover this cost in the item price. Upon winning, a full name and email address will be required to change the name (This is done through the ticket provider, Leeds tickets). When done, the ticket will be sent to you directly from Leeds tickets and should be dispatched shortly. Ticket information: http://www.leedstickets.com/eventinfo/3238/Outlook-Festival-2012-30th-August-2nd-September Please note, these are paper tickets, and will only receive them when Leeds tickets sends them out, but you will receive a confirmation of the name change!