Saturday, August 18, 2012

1X V FESTIVAL 2012 - WEEKEND & CAMPING Ticket Available, Weston Park (18th-19th Aug 2012) -

I have for sale 1X V FESTIVAL 2012 WEEKEND & CAMPING Ticket. Unfortunately I am unable to make this event. I paid £195 for this ticket INC DELIVERY which can be proven on collection. The ticket is currently not in hand however I have received a message from See this morning to confirm it has been dispatched. Due to some fake adds on Gumtree I will only accept Cash On Collection. The ticket will need to be picked up off me from my address to ensure the buyer is completely satisfied. On collection I will show proof of purchase directly to the individual that purchases the ticket. If you are interested, Text or call me on 07850403564 and I will hold the ticket for you until it arrives.