Saturday, August 11, 2012

Games ticket swop - Tennis?? *

I have recently won a pair of tickets for the Olympic Tennis tournament at Wimbledon. I won these tickets through a national newspaper and have since received them. These tickets are for court 1 on August 1st and will feature some of the Worlds top ranking Mens and Womens matches. The tickets are valid for a whole days play starting at midday until 2030 hours. These tickets also allow access to all the outside courts if you so wish. I am unfortunately not able to go to this event so i am looking for a suitable swop. Im looking to swop for events that are taking place on either 3rd/4th August inside the Olympic park. I ask this as i already have a small number of tickets for other events inside the park on those days. Ideally i am looking for tickets for either Athletics or Swimming but will listen to other offers. Either msg me or call me on 07982233367 cheers Steve