Sunday, August 5, 2012

Swedish House Mafia Milton Keynes Bowl 14 July 2 Tickets -

Hi I have two spare ticket to see Swedish House Mafia plus special guests on Saturday 14th July at the Milton Keynes Bowl Its their last ever UK date, so will be an amazing day. Dont miss out! I am selling the ticket for face value and am happy to either post the ticket out or meet you somewhere either in London to collect in person. To prove the ticket is ligit, I can also show you the confirmation reciept etc if you would rather, I have tickets with me , also for sale are return train tickets London Euston -> Milton Keynes depart 1pm , return 1 am on 15 July Please call or text me if youre interested. I work crazy hours, so if I dont answer, just leave me a voicemail and Ill get back to you asap 07931786904 Raphael