Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2 x Burning Man Tickets. Best festival of the year! Once in a life time -

2 TICKETS FOR BURNING MAN FESTIVAL 2012 Date: 27th AUGUST - 3rd SEPTEMBER Location: BLACK ROCK CITY NEVADA This festival is a once in a life time experience. The greatest festival on earth! I have wanted to go since I was 16 and am gutted that I cannot go. The festival is TOTALY SOLD OUT!. Hopefully somone can go and have somthing to tell the kids about. I will change the name on the ticket for the buyer and provide you with a signed statement from myself confirming the name change as well as photocopies of my id and the bank card used to buy the tickets in the first place. (This information is all available on the website) Dont worry as I will help make all these arrangements once payment is made. I want to make the transfer as easy for you as possible. Ticket Face Value: £200