Thursday, September 20, 2012

Edinburgh Book Festival Creative Writing Workshop Ticket Sat 25th August (Sold Out) ?

One ticket for the Edinburgh International Book Festival creative writing class entitled "Presenting Life Writing". Full description on the EIBF website. Takes place Saturday 25th August 11am to 5pm with lunch and coffee included in the price. I am selling at ticket face value. Sadly no longer able to attend. I have been to many of their workshops in the past and they have always proven to be interesting, informative and enjoyable with lots of practical exercises and advice. Classes are kept small (usually approx 15 to 20) and this one has been sold out for months. I can post out asap or if you are in Edinburgh area I can arrange to drop off or meet up to hand over. You can contact me on 07732125094 or 0131 668 2917 and through Gumtree. Many thanks. Imelda.