Saturday, September 1, 2012

2 x V Festival 2012 Weekend Tickets with Camping *

Festival date 18/08/12 2 x V Festival Weekend Tickets with Camping - YELLOW CAMPSITE (Hylands Park). Face Value - £190.50 (Weekend Camping) Please feel free to ask me any questions. I will post by Courier as soon as I receive the tickets this is usually around 2 weeks prior to the event. Please get in contact if you need any more information/proof of ticket purchase. I am sadly having to sell the tickets due to work commitments that weekend :0( NB: The price is fixed at £380. You pay nothing else, Courier Delivery prices included. I can send them to any address you require (Work or Home) but a signature will be required on delivery. Thanks for looking and may whoever buys the tickets have a fantastic weekend!! x